2013 Bluetooth Module Troubleshooting
New additions to the Contact Samsung Menu and Factory Service Mo e screens have made troubleshooting the 2013 Bluetooth modules more direct and easier. To troubleshoot the 2013 Bluetooth module, follow these steps:
- Check Bluetooth Address on the TV’s “Contact Samsung” support menu.
2. Check the Bluetooth F/W Version on the Factory Mode screen.
3. If errors exist in either, then check the Blue Tooth Module Connector Voltages in both the Standby and TV Power-On conditions:
The Bluetooth Signal and Sync Pulse voltages in the table on the previous page are their effective DC Readings. If a scope isn’t available, use a standard Multi-Meter for measurements.
• If the DC voltages are missing, check the cable and Main Board feed.
• If the voltages are OK, but the BT Sig. pins (DC Ref.) voltages are missing, the BT Module is likely defective.